General Health Benefits of PEMF Therapy
The following are mechanisms and benefits of PEMF therapy found in peer-reviewed research:
- Improve re-generations speeds recovery from physical exertion, strenuous activities and workouts
- Osteoporosis – measurable increases in bone density
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve Sleeping disorders
- Improves blood vessels, blood circulation, and microcirculation
- Regulate blood pressure
- Stimulate natural release of Nitric Oxide
- Prevent Thrombosis (blood clots)
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system
- Balance the body’s acupuncture meridians
- Strengthen the immune system
- Move waste products and toxins out of the cells
- Increases oxygen uptake and reduces respiratory problems and asthma attacks.
- Positively impacts diabetic, rheumatic disorders, allergies, and menopausal complaints.
- Influences secondary disorders, such as migraine, tinnitus.
- Positive effects on Fibromyalgia
- Reduces pain and inflammation associated with arthritis
- Improved wound healing
- Speeds post – operative healing of tissues, scars, etc
- Enhance the healing of muscle injuries from strains, sprains, tendonitis, bursitis
Call us today
We appreciate the decision to pursue PEMF therapy is sometimes a difficult one, especially when faced with mixed messages regarding its’ efficacy on the internet considering the significant time and financial investment at stake. Not sure what to do or whether PEMF therapy is right for you? We will help you determine whether we can help and if not, who we know that may be able.
Read The Research
The following are mechanisms and benefits of PEMF found in peer-reviewed research: